Don’t go through life, grow through life”– Eric Butterworth
I believe magic exists.
I’ve seen it at that moment someone realizes their potential.
I’ve seen it building, bit by bit, as someone balances each unbalanced perception.
I’ve seen it each and every time someone decides to step out of their comfort zone.
And it is truly something magnificent.
Because when we acknowledge that there are limiting beliefs and unbalanced perceptions holding us back, and take the action steps to work on them, we grow.
We grow into the best version of ourselves.
It all starts with the littlest of steps.
Step one: Have the desire to improve on something in your life (it could be anything; it could be more than one thing).
Step two: Have the willingness to do something about it.
Step three: Make the decision to take action.
It all started with the littlest of steps for me as well.
I had a desire to make my coaching more accessible to people, and I was willing to do something about it.
So, I decided to take action and work toward a coaching programme that is affordable to many people, easily accessible, and would help people uncover their magic and grow.
I would like to introduce “I Grow Myself” to you!
It is for:
The person that has thought about seeing a mental health practitioner but hasn’t been able to afford it.
The person who has always wanted to do a personal development programme but never got around to doing it.
The person with an interest in growing themselves, growing their relationships, growing their potential.
And the person who is ready to uncover the magic of their magic.
How does I Grow Myself work?
- I Grow Myself is a six-week online coaching programme that will be facilitated (by me) on Zoom. I will share breakthrough skills and techniques that you can apply in your own life and grow yourself. The most important person to invest in and grow is YOURSELF!
- Sessions will be in a group setting as this allows for attendees to share experiences, wisdom, and learn from each other. The value of a group is the group learning and group support. You are not doing it on your own. You don’t have to share about your life. You will only share what you learn and ask questions when you’re uncertain.
When does I Grow Myself start?
- The programme launches on 6 October 2021 (and ends on 10 November 2021).
- Each session will take place once a week, every Wednesday for 6 weeks, and will run from 16h00 to 17h30.
What is the cost of this programme?
- The total investment per person is R1900.00. You are reading correctly. I am offering this at a huge discount to make it possible for you to invest in yourself.
- Attendees who bring another person(s) on board will be offered a discount – the investment will be R1500 per person if you bring in a friend, family member, colleague or loved one to join the 6 weeks personal growth process.
So, what do you say?
Are you ready to take action?
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a WhatsApp if you:
- Have any questions about “I Grow Myself”
- Would love to take action and join “I Grow Myself”
Please check on below video:
I will bring you onboard for the journey of GROWING YOURSELF.
Let’s uncover the magic of your magic.
From my heart to yours,