In any given moment, we have two options: to step forward into growth or to step back into safety”Abraham Maslow
Have you ever said “no” to an opportunity?
Maybe you put it down to not having “enough time.”
Maybe you felt it just wasn’t “the right time.”
Or maybe you didn’t have the money, resources, or means to go ahead and say “yes.”
Of course. We cannot possibly say yes to anything and everything that comes our way!
We want to see whether it’s a good fit. Whether it meets our needs. Whether it adds value to our lives.
But if we waited till we felt perfectly ready, till everything lined up just right, we may end up staying in our comfort zone, saying “no” to things that could be wonderfully life-altering.
What would you say if I told you about my online course — Build Thriving Relationships that Last — that is:
- A culmination of the skills, tips, and techniques I’ve developed over the years as a psychologist, life strategist, and relationship expert. These skills, tips and techniques I used while working with the couples on the tv show called “Saving our Marriage.”
- Fitting for anyone and everyone who wants to have/help others have long-lasting personal, familial, and professional relationships.
- Easily accessible and can be done in your own time.
- Affordable at R497 for 4 weeks of video training teaching you how to build powerful relationships that stand the test of time.
- Specially created for you and your needs — you can choose to invest in the weekly group sessions where I offer further guidance and support as well as answer your questions. Price: an additional R447.
Would you say “yes” to an opportunity to grow yourself and the relationships in your life?
If you are ready to say yes, click here to make your booking:
May the “yesses” in your life bring you the growth and abundance you so deserve.
From my heart to yours,